English Translations of Life Sciences Research in French
- My job is to make life sciences research that was conducted in French accessible to English-speakers. This is often related to clinical trials or part of the research process about a particular pathology and its treatment.
- As a translator, I use language as a springboard to clear the linguistic barrier to international understanding.
Types of Documents Translated Professionally
- Ethics committee materials (i.e. clinical trial approvals and substantial amendment requests)
- Hospitalization reports
- SAE and SUSAR reports
- Scientific journal articles
- Similar documents (contact me to ask if I can translate your project)
The Thoughtful Base of My Approach
- A lot of thought goes into my approach. It is based on applying the following concepts:
- “Brooke quickly adapted to our client’s particular style. She visibly has passion for her work.” Cynthia Vergon, InFact Global
- Votre appui nous a été très utile. Les traductions étaient de très bonne qualité.” UNDP, Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Brooke has an exceptional love for the language that shows through in all her work.” Margaret Becker, Colleague